Thursday 24 February 2011

My LOVE. LUST. COVET. WANT!

This is a new edition of posts, were I will talk about my love, lust, covet want!
So lets get started

LOVE:
This is a super cute dress from H&M and at only £14.99 I might just have to snap it up:

LUST:
I've always lusted after a pair of Ray-Ban's, but with their new collection out, I really am lusting after these:


COVET:
This lovely lady has hair to die for, its so gorgeous. Those curls are to die for:

WANT:
I recently have  been really liking the whole hat faze that everyone seems to be going through, so I found I hat that I want NOW! Its from H&M and only £5.99!

3 comments:

Nonszalancka said...

Amazing blog!!;) what about following each other?:D kisses from Poland <3

Melody.A said...

Thank you!
Im following you now!

Kaja said...

lovely sunglasses :)