Wednesday 20 April 2011

Pink Powder OOTD 4


01. Pink crop jumper - H&M
         Black chino trousers - Select (surprisingly)
         Brown belt - Primark
         Black bag - Primark
02. I went out yesterday with friends to west end as a little post birthday celebration (my birthday was on Sunday). We first went shopping which was great but the weather was just overwhelming, you know what its like in west end. I left with some interesting buys. Although I must say, I realised I came home with mostly crop tops, it seems that crop tops are EVERYWHERE now!
We then sought to find Nandos which was a struggle!!!! We were walking for half an hour looking for that damn resturant! When we arrived it was just bliss.....






03. Have to get back to the revision now. I must say I'm really not feeling motivated but you gotta do what you gotta do. After writing this post I'm actually off to the good old library. ***sigh***

5 comments:

Styl'yn said...

Cute Outfit!!
xoxo asiahlynn

pearlslaceandruffles said...

Cute outfit, happy belated birthday! xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

Unknown said...

ah looks like fun x

the nyanzi report said...

looks like you had a great time. good times.

Promise said...

I'm loving those trousers, don't think we've got a select in my town, but they look great...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/